Thursday, November 3, 2011

If you could make anyone in the world stop talking for 24 hours, who would it be? And why?

I have a friend. He's such a nuisance. His mouth is mumbling like hell, and every time he talks, he will tell you the same thing over and over. I want him to stop talking for four hours or so and evaluate himself if the person around him is still listening to his nonsense.

I think there are certain people in this world whose very insensitive. Their instincts and brains are not working well. On the other hand, there are intelligent people whom used their brains for just merely talking without any relevant achievement.

And if you could make anyone talk more for four hours?

I would like to see myself  talking for four hours. I am not an open type person when it comes to my emotions, I can hardly talk if I am mad with someone, I just keep it to myself. Blogging is my outlet it captures my true feelings and emotions, whether I am happy or sad, lonely or confused.

Aside from that, I would love to talk to my husband often since we're not seeing each other that much, He is working  faraway from here. A good conversation with him is all I need to keep the love grow stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,

    That is really funny, but its good thing if you could do that to your friend.

    Please check my urls:

    http://www.traveltomydreams.com/
    http://singlemotheronthego.blogspot.com/
    http://freethoughts.info/

    Thank you much

    Lady

    ReplyDelete

Ping Blog