Monday, October 24, 2011

My Internet Service Provider in Davao City

I was browsing all day to find any information about having the best Internet Service Provider (ISP) here in Davao City. However, none of them helped me in choosing one. Currently, my ISP is PLDT DSL with a speed of 384 kbps, just this Friday, I experienced no internet connection at all! Imagine, I can't use the internet for a very long time only to find out that there's none they can do to compensate me.

I am mad because the first CSR or Customer Service Representative told me that the internet connection went down last Friday night, and it was in our area, particularly in Obrero. They are sorry due to lost of connectivity, but the CSR doesn't do anything. I've called at least three times and talked to them. However, no complaints or report was made. The problem with PLDT Customer Support is that it will take a lifetime before you can talk to anyone of their CSR!

I did everything I can to reach out through email and their so-called 24/7 customer support, and they told me that the internet connection has been repaired. Unfortunately, the browser crawled like a snail. Gosh!

I don't want to push my luck with Smart Bro and Bayantel,  is there any other ISP that can be "sulit" or you're getting what you've paid for?

I would love to have your feedback on this matter.

1 comment:

  1. Try to search about IPStar. Perhaps they already have some partners in Davao.

    About the service, you explore the information you can find from this link:
    http://www.thaicom.net/Publication/Press%20Kit%20Leaflet/English%20Version/product-Eng_edit.pdf

    ReplyDelete

Ping Blog