Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Try to find the Best Cable TV Provider in the market today

My Husband and I was planning to have a Cable TV ; However, We have been searching for the best provider in the Metro, a lot of the provider has different freebies being offered they tend to exaggerate things.
I went to a friend's house to visit her and then I noticed that she has a LCD TV in the living room, woman instinct, I grab the remote control, turned on the TV and scroll all the channels, it has a lot and I was curious and asked if she encounter any problem with it and according to her, she does not experience any channel interruption at all. So, I was thinking if that is the case maybe this is the provider I was looking for. I went to their shop and ask for the requirements, Alas! There is a lot to be taken care of. Because we rented a house, I was required to submit Contract of Lease, utility bills, valid ID's with picture.

Because I am eager to have a connection, I gathered all the requirements and submit it to their duly authorized agent. I am informed that there are fees to be made and ask what type subscription plan I want. Payment option is by Monthly, Semi-Annually and Annually. I chose Plan 999 unlimited and to be paid every month, it is better to pay it every month rather on a Semi-Annual or Annual basis because I may not be able to pay it at one. The provider offered me a 15 day Trial or money back guarantee if I am not satisfied with their service.

They had a 300 meter free wiring installation; any excess will be charge to me, so I was taken aback with the information. I asked them how much it would cost me, They said it will cost me $0.30 cents per meter and I don't have to worry, they will add it to the monthly billing one time only. So I went home and told my husband about it, he suggested to look for another provider, after I explained to him the detailed he then realized that we don't have any alternative solution, that the only the best Cable TV provider in town. I've talked to my friend, she is using their services for some time now. She paid also the excess wire. She has no choice because their house is far from where the post is located.

the ultimate fight of the year!
After three days, it was installed. Luckily, it didn't cost me a dime; furthermore, I have a free Pay-Per-View for the upcoming boxing fight of Manny Pacquiao & Juan Manuel Marquez this November 12, 2011. It is such a surprised for me, when I told my husband about it, he's smiled like Joker. We will just wait what channel it will be. I am planning to gather all my family to watch the game; it's very sweet to have the whole family together, so I am thinking about the foods to be prepared. Now, we are here in the living room watching great movies. I am so happy that I finally got the best provider the metro. Rest assured that their connection is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! congratulations and good for you! I bet the Pacquiao fight would yet be another awesome one! woot!

    Raya

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy watching so many movies on ur new cable this weekend:)

    http://www.entertainmentgeneral.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. pacquiao is amazing..hope you are having a cable tv now..thanks sa visit.
    Europe Travel Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. When it comes to tv connections, I think it's good to have Dish TV.

    ReplyDelete

Ping Blog