Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What do you hope your kids will say about you when grown up?

This is a tough one. I hope my kids would say when they have grown up "Thank you Mom for a job well done!" you brought us nicely.

My niece & two cute nephews

As of the moment, I don't have any kids, however, I do have a niece and two cute nephews. I was there when they are still babies now they are getting bigger and getting older, time passes by so quickly, and I am not getting any younger.

I would like to see my future kids to have a good heart to those in need, be a God-loving person, generous, live simple yet living life to the fullest. I want to instill their young minds to respect the right of every human being, be loyal, have perseverance in everything they want to achieve in life.

Hence, giving your kids the right to live is one way of showing they are much love, and it is endless, Moreover, instilling good values makes them a well-rounded person. As they say, Children are the reflection of the Parents.

I hope we as a parent have the opportunity to give our very best to mold the characters of our kids, later they will appreciate and thank you for it.

Have a happy life ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog